Enter your email adress above to join our e-news list and press enter.

Home Programs & Services Foreclosure Information Directory

Foreclosure Information Directory


How to obtain important documents:

Homeowner’s Insurance Declaration Page: contact your Insurance Agent to request

Property Tax Bill: contact your local county Auditor’s Office to request this or go the county
website: http://fiscalofficer.cuyahogacounty.us/

Recorded Mortgage/or Deed: contact your local county Auditors Office to request this or go the county
website: http://fiscalofficer.cuyahogacounty.us/

Home Owner Association (HOA)documents: call the homeowners association directly

Social Security Award Letter: call 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or go online at http://www.ssa.gov or
Popular Services http://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/ to get your social security statement online.

Child Support Payment Summary: Contact Cuyahoga Support Enforcement Agency 216-443-5100 or 1806 E. 1th Superior Ave,
Cleveland, Ohio 44114

Unemployment Claim Summary: contact your Unemployment Processing Center or go online at https://unemployment.ohio.gov/

Food stamp award letter: contact your case worker at Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services call 216-987-7000 or go online http://www.jfs.ohio.gov

Tax Returns:Contact the agency or accountant that prepared your taxes. If you prepared your own taxes online (Taxcut, H&R Block at Home, TaxSlayer, etc.) go to the website, login to view past filed taxes. If you need a transcript – go to www.IRS.gov or call toll free 1-800-829-1040

Additional Resources:

Legal Aid Society of Greater Cleveland (www.lasclev.org)

1223 West Sixth Street, 888-808-2800 or 216-861-5500


Consumer Law Clinics/Centers

Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Cleveland

5700 Broadway Ave

Cleveland, Ohio 44127




Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court www.cp.cuyahogacounty.us Click on docket – to find and follow a foreclosure that has been filed against you.

Have you been scammed? contact Ohio Attorney General’s office at 1-800-282-0515 or go online www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov


Utility Assistance: http://www.development.ohio.gov/ or call 1-800-848-1300


Home Energy Assistance Program HEAP: http://developement.ohio.gov/is/is_heap.htm


Percentage of Income Payment Plan PIPP: http://www.puco.ohio.gov/puco/legalassistance


Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio COHIO: www.cohio.org


Renting, know your rights; Cleveland Tenants Association CTO: www.clevelandtenants.org or call 216-432-0217


United Way of Greater Cleveland 216-436-2100 or go online at www.unitedwaycleveland.org 

Cuyahoga County 211 system


If you are in need of services but you are unsure as to what you may be eligible for or where to go, contact the Ohio’s Benefit Bank 1-800-648-1176 or go online at http://www.ohiobenefits.org/


First Name (*)
Please type your full name.
Last Name (*)
Invalid Input. Enter your last name
E-mail (*)
Invalid email address.
Phone (*)
Invalid Input. Your phone number is required.
I am interested in (*)
Please tell us how big is your company.
How should we contact you?
Plese Enter Plese Enter
Invalid Input